Tuesday 1 July 2008

Character design

I want my character to be simple in design but also flexible enough to mimic a particular dance style, it has to have attitude to fit with the feel of the music. I have a few sketches of how i will show it forming and a rough sort of look.


The area around the side of the alley could be used as an establishing shot.

The camera focuses on the rubbish that has fallen from the bin and is scattered on the street.

a closer look at the rubbish and we can se it starts to move.

The separate pieces of rubbish start to join to each other.

The character evolves from the rubbish (i like the idea of a low angle Citizen Kane style shot to make the audience feel small).

I really need to look at the exact items that are going to makeup my character to get a better idea of flexibility and establish an attitude...

Oli

No comments: