Tuesday 1 July 2008

Location, location, location...

I wish you could just rock up and film, in and out in a couple of hours, no harm done... Yeah right, nightmare!

I have a couple of locations in mind for my project.

The local dump





Pros: Looks good (well as good a a load of rubbish can look), lots of trash makes for better integration of my character

Cons: Really hard to get a permit to film there because of health and safety issues...

or

The alleyway behind my house and the surrounding streets






Pros: Its around the back of my house! looks pretty glum too...

Cons: Its not as striking as a huge dump full of waste, so may detract from the production value of my project...

I am in the process of contacting a bunch of local council run and privately run waste sites but so far its not looking good, oh well keep trying i guess.

Oli x

No comments: