Tuesday 1 July 2008

Searching for inspiration

I have found inspiration for my project in a range of places online, i have included some links and a brief explanation of their inspiral wonderfulness.

Robot Rock!



The classic Citroen C4 transformer ad that came out a few years back is a good example of motion capture and camera angles. would like to use similar low angle camera angles in my project.

Singing in the Rain



Singing in the rain by Mint Royale. Click here to view.

This is a good example because it mixes the style of character and dancing that i would like to incorporate into my project.

B-Boy Jr



This is the coolest break dancing i have ever seen, i would like to find a dancer that could pull off a few moves like this to help complement the low angle shots.

Thats a quick look at some of my inspiration next we can look at locations.

Oli x

No comments: