Tuesday 1 July 2008

A Trashy Introduction...

Welcome one and all to 'trash dance'. This blog is aimed to document the progress of my biggest solo project to date... My Masters project in Digital Effects. I will be posting all sorts of interesting links and examples of stuff i have found and developed along the way.

I will be using an array of software to produce my final composition including:

Side Effects Houdini

Apple Shake

Adobe creative suite

I will be avoiding a particular piece of open source software *cough GIMP! at all costs.

so the clock starts here and now... T-minus 8 weeks and counting.

If your interested about any of my past work and involvement in other projects then you can check out the following links:

Group Project: Connex

Urban Distruction

Ciao for now,

Oli x

No comments: